Nurturing Diversity, Resilience, Livelihood & Industrial Inputs
Designation: वैज्ञानिक (कृषि विस्तार)
Qualification: B.Sc.(Ag) (2011-15) from College of Agriculture, Central Agricultural University, Imphal. M.Sc.(Ag) (2015-17) in Agricultural Extension Education from ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute. Ph.D. (2017-onwards) (3rd Year Pursuing) in Agricultural Extension Education from ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute.
Address: ICAR-Indian Institute of Maize Research PAU Campus Ludhiana 141 004 (INDIA)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Research papers:
1. Kar P and Meena H.R. 2019.Customer’s decisiveness about food safety apprehensions of dairy products: A consumer-centric approach. Indian Journal of Dairy Science 72(5): 547-554.
2. Kar P, Meena H.R. and Sharma A.2019. Willingness to Pay for Mobile Advisory Services-Analyzing the Outlook of Dairy Farmers. Indian Journal of Extension Education Vol. 55, No. 1, 2019 (23-27)
3. Kar P, Meena H.R. and Verma A.P.2018. Consumers Understanding and Utilization of Labels Used in Dairy Products. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences .9(1): 140-142, January-February
4. Kar P, Meena H.R. and Patnaik N.M. 2018. A Comparative Analysis of Consumers WTP for Organic and Cloned Animal Food Products. Int. J. Pure App. Biosci. 6 (2): 1415-1421 (2018)
5. Patnaik N.M. Gupta J, Acharya P and Kar P.2019 Use of Antimicrobials for Treatment of Dairy Animals by Veterinarian and Paravet in Punjab: A Study on Prescription Pattern. Indian Journal of Extension Education Vol. 55, No. 1, 2019 (86-91)
Areas of Interest: Knowledge management, capacity development, agricultural innovation system.